Thank you for your support in keeping our Small Business running during this difficult time! We started our business over 12 years ago, and it’s our livelihood and passion. We’re so honored and touched at the messages we’ve received from our clients/friends as well as their loved-ones. Your thoughtfulness and support truly means so much to us. ♥
If you have any questions or even ideas for us, please get in touch! This crisis is hitting us all hard, and as small business owners, we are doing our best to safely serve our clients and stay afloat.
Also, please stay tuned for our tutorial on how you can better capture your own newborn photos! In addition, we’re launching Home Decor Photos that will be available for purchase.
We appreciate you so much. Be safe. Be well. We are looking forward to seeing you soon.
~Miranda & Adam
And now, introducing…
Our new Pay It Forward option as well as Discounted Rates
With the current and necessary “Safer At Home” measures in place to help “flatten the curve,” we’re currently unable to capture events or capture portraits. We support doing everything we can to help keep everyone as safe as possible, but we also are working hard to save our business that we’ve spent the last 12+ years passionately nurturing.
Keeping in mind that we’re all in this together…
To help us all out, we’re offering the following (sessions are issued as gift certificates right now since scheduling is on hold):
- 20% off Portrait Sessions: For all portrait sessions, we’re offering 20% off. If you’d like to opt-out of the discount, you’re certainly welcome to and we would appreciate it if you’re able. But if you love our portraits and we’re a bit out of your budget with this current situation, one way we’re trying to give back is this discount. And your business also helps us earn our living and provide for our family. Win-win-win. ♥
- Pay It Forward: If you’re in a position to be able to pay it forward for another family to afford a session they wouldn’t otherwise, we’d love if you would “round up.” This can be any amount, and would help us do the following…
- Pay What You Can: Once we’re in the clear to start photographing again, our Pay What You Can sessions will take place twice per month during 6 non-winter months (minimum fee of $50). We’ll be scheduling these around our other sessions and will choose the location for your session. Because of the specific scheduling and location nature of newborn sessions, these are excluded from this offer.
To purchase, please PayPal, Venmo or email:
Venmo: Reminisce-Photography / If it asks for phone number: 414.405.6693
- Full Session: $360 + tax = $379.80
- Discounted Full Session: $288 + tax = $303.84
- Pay It Forward: $379.80 + however much you’d like to “round up”
- Pay What You Can: Minimum of $50
- Or any Gift Certificate amount you’d like to be used toward a future session
Just a reminder that all sessions secured now will be issued as gift certificates and scheduled once we get the go-ahead from the CDC as well as local government. Thank you so much!
Additional session info below…
- Miranda or Adam as your photographer
- Pre-session online questionnaire so we can get to know your personality and capture it in your photos
- Enhancement of all photos
- Professional retouching on any ordered prints/products/digital files
- Customized location suggestions for your portrait session backdrop(s)
- Up to 5 people photographed ($12 per additional person)
- Personal Web Gallery to order photos online
- Convenient scheduling of your 7-day window for viewing & ordering
- Reminisce blog post of your ordered images to easily share with family & friends
- Your choice of 12 full-resolution digital files with rights to print (more files/images are available for purchase)
– Please click here to learn even more about our sessions.
– Sessions take place anywhere in Milwaukee and the surrounding suburbs. We’re happy to travel for areas beyond; please contact us for a quote.